Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Parents are here . . .

This past weekend my parents came to visit. Since we went to so many different places and there are a lot of great pictures, I decided to break up our travels into multiple posts. They arrived in Cork last Friday (October 23rd) afternoon. First, I helped them check into their hotel and then we drove to my school and I gave them a quick tour (through the rain - welcome to Ireland!) around the University College Cork Campus. After the tour, we headed back downtown and met up with some of my friends for an amazing Italian dinner (I'm blanking on the name, but I'll try to remember it later). After dinner, they went back to their hotel and I went back to my apartment to pack for the long weekend!

Picture 1 - Mom and me on the UCC campus (note: giant white circles are rain)

Picture 2 - Dad with my friends and me after our dinner together

"Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart." - Marcus Aurelius


No comments:

Post a Comment