Monday, November 30, 2009

Blog Makeover!

Before I add some posts from Belfast (they're coming very soon), the blog has had a makeover. I wanted to switch things up a bit and change the format. I like the new look and think that it is a little more simple and easier to see the pictures and read each post. I hope followers of my blog agree! Enjoy - more posts to come (as promised) AND today also marks the beginning of my last 20 days in Ireland! Hard to believe how quickly the semester has gone. I hope that you guys have enjoyed this blog as much as I have enjoyed making it. Thanks for following and I promise 20 more days of great posts!

Not one to break tradition, here is a quote - (in honor of December . . .)

"Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas." - Calvin Coolidge

No comments:

Post a Comment