Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"I love Paris in the fall" - Part I: The Arrival



Wednesday, November 18
Suzi and I woke up bright and early to catch our flight out of Cork. We landed in CDG around lunchtime, so we grabbed a baguette and some pain au chocolate and hopped on the next RER to le vesinet le centre. Once there, Nathalie picked us up and we went back to the house where we played with Capucine and Arthur for a few hours. After the kids went to sleep, Nathalie took Suzi and I out to dinner at La Crepiere (my favorite crepe restaurant).

Picture 1 - Nathalie and me after a delicious dinner at La Crepiere.

Picture 2 - Soon after landing in CDG - happy to be in Paris!

Picture 3 - Suzi waiting in the Cork airport - excited for our trip.

"Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life." - Jack Kerouac

No comments:

Post a Comment