Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"I love Paris in the fall" - Part IIIA: Disneyland Paris






Saturday, November 21
Judging from the title of this post, I'm sure you can assume we had an amazing day. Once arriving at the park around eleven, Suzi and I broke off to ride Space Mountain. After that, we all met up for lunch at Walt's - a really cool restaurant, in which the whole place is decorated with old photos of Walt Disney. So great! After lunch, Suzi and I did some more grownup rides - the Haunted Mansion, Thunder Mountain, and Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. To top it all off, the entire park was already decorated for Christmas and they would make it snow throughout the day. Incredible!

Picture 1 - Arthur with Mickey - pumped for a day at Disney!

Picture 2 - Suzi in front of Space Mountain!

Picture 3 - Suzi and me at Walt's before our lunch.

Picture 4 - with the whole park behind us, waiting for the Haunted Mansion.

Picture 5 - about to ride Thunder Mountain - my personal favorite of the day!

"If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember this whole thing was started by a mouse." - Walt Disney

***NOTE: I forgot my camera for our day in Paris on Friday, November 20. As of now, I have no pictures for that day, but I hope to get some from Suzi and add a post for that day at a later time.***

No comments:

Post a Comment